The Student Wellbeing Team at Elisabeth Murdoch College provides a professional service to students and their families which enhances the personal, social and educational development of students. The Student Wellbeing Team work to support a learning culture where all members of the College community are respected and encouraged to discover their true potential.
- Psychological & educational assessment
- Referrals to external agencies and community support networks
- Spiritual support
- Specialist programs
These services complement a range of support options and student well-being initiatives provided within the College to cater for individual differences and needs.
- Warren Bull, Leading Teacher
- Kay Charman - Monday & Tuesday - Psychologist
- Lydia McLeod - Monday - Thursday - Psychologist
- Kate McLean, Visiting Psychologist
- Michael Ellison-Jones - Thursday & Friday - Health Nurse Educator
Student referrals can be made by staff and parents. Alternatively, students can self-refer, and are encouraged to personally contact a member of the Student Wellbeing Team to arrange an appointment and access appropriate support. The Wellbeing offices are located within, and adjacent to, the main administration building of the school.
Please feel free to contact the Student Wellbeing Team on 9788 2600