THE WELLBEING TEAM
The Student Wellbeing Team at Elisabeth Murdoch College provides a professional service to students and their families which enhances the personal, social and educational development of students. The Student Wellbeing Team work to support a learning culture where all members of the College community are respected and encouraged to discover their true potential.
- Psychological & educational assessment
- Referrals to external agencies and community support networks
- Specialist programs
These services complement a range of support options and student wellbeing initiatives provided within the College to cater for individual differences and needs.
CHILD SAFE STANDARDS
We have an important responsibility to keep the young people in our care safe. Elisabeth Murdoch College is a child safe organisation and we are:
- Developing strategies to embed a culture of child safety at the College, including our values, expectations, standards and codes of conduct.
- Allocating roles and responsibilities to achieve the strategies.
- Informing our community about our policies and practices.
- Continuously reviewing our effectiveness.
We have zero tolerance of any form of abuse towards the young people in our care.
CHILD SAFETY CODE OF CONDUCT is available on inquiry.
Students can self-refer, or parents can refer, via the student's Home Group teacher. The Wellbeing office is located within, and adjacent to, the main administration building of the school.
Please feel free to contact the Student Wellbeing Team on 9788 2600