Enrolment Information


Thank you for your interest in Elisabeth Murdoch College.

Choosing and moving school is a major decision for any family at any time. At Elisabeth Murdoch College we hope to make the transition an enjoyable and positive experience.

Our school zone is available on which hosts the most up-to-date information about Victorian school zones. Students residing in this zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address.

The Department provides guidance through the Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and the freedom to choose other schools, subject to facility limitations. You can find more information and answers to frequently asked questions on the Department’s website under School zones.  

The College prefers to commence new students at the beginning of the school year, at the start of a term, or start of a new semester to minimise disruption to both new students and current students.

We welcome all enrolment enquires, however, we cannot guarantee positions for students who reside outside of our current residential zone.

If your child is currently attending Primary School and you are interested in Elisabeth Murdoch College for Year 7, please visit our Transition page.


Parent Information
Please note:

Current residential address is where the student resides at any given time. If there is a custody arrangement between families, please provide the address where the child resides the majority of their time.

Student Information
In order to assist our college in the enrolment process, the following documentation must be provided via email:
– Most recent Rates notice, Current water bill OR Lease agreement showing your current residential address.
– Student’s Birth Certificate
– Most recent School report
– Most recent NAPLAN results