- Knee length summer dress with logo or navy tailored shorts with logo
- Navy school jumper with EMC Logo (No Hoodies under any circumstances)
- Plain navy or white 'above ankle' socks (No visible logos & no tights)
- Blue College shirt with EMC Logo (No visible T-shirt underneath)
- Black leather school shoes with black shoe laces which must have a visible heel. These can be the 'T-Bar' style which must be done up at all times. (No skate/runner/ballet style shoes and no visible logos are allowed)
- School bag with logo or plain navy blue bag Navy blue hat - optional
- School tie - optional
- Blue College shirt/blouse with EMC Logo (No visible long or short sleeved T-shirt underneath)
- Knee length winter skirt or tailored navy pants or shorts with EMC logo Navy school jumper with EMC Logo (No Hoodies under any circumstance).
- Year 12 students only can order and wear the approved College rugby jumper. VCAL students only can order and wear the approved VCAL top.
- Plain navy or white 'above ankle' socks or navy tights (not socks and tights worn together}. No visible logos.
- Black leather school shoes with black shoelaces which must have a visible heel. These can be the 'T-Bar' style which must be done up at all times (No skate/runner/ballet style shoes and no visible logos are allowed)
- School bag with logo or plain navy blue bag
- College approved showerproof jacket with EMC logo - optional. Please note that for Specialist Programs, the jacket has an additional program logo.
- Polo with EMC logo.
- Navy shorts (with no visible logo other than EMC logo). Tracksuit with EMC logo.
- Can be worn while travelling home from school if PE is in session 4.
- Dresses and skirts must be knee length.
- Jewellery should be kept to a minimum.
- One pair of stud earrings is acceptable.
- One small unobtrusive stud-style nose piercing is acceptable.
- Parents are discouraged from allowing their child to have a facial piercing (other than a nose piercing as above) and to support the College policy. Students who ignore this will be asked to remove their jewellery while at school and in uniform. Students who fail to comply with the facial piercing policy will be removed from formal classes until the piercing is removed. Parents will be contacted.
- Nail polish and excessive make-up are not permitted.
- Extremes of hair colour and/or style are not allowed. However, natural hair dye colours are acceptable.
- Uniform should be clean, pressed and in good repair.
9 Melanie Close, Wantirna South, Victoria 3152
PO Box 5063, Studfield 3152
Phone: 9788 2648
Note: Price list is valid as of 1st June, 2019.
Usual Trading hours throughout the year:
- Tuesdays 1:00pm – 6:00pm during School Term
- Thursdays 8:30am – 1:30pm during School Term
- Saturdays 8:30am – 12:00pm 1st and 4th Term
Additional hours during December, January and first four weeks of Term 1.