In consultation with staff, students and parents, Elisabeth Murdoch College has developed a range of workable policies to streamline the way the College operates and create a healthy and safe environment. These policies have been ratified by the College Council and are supported by processes and guidelines to ensure a safe and supportive learning outcomes for all our students.
Feedback on these policies is welcome. A list of polices is provided in the links below:
- Administration of medication
- Attendance Please note that parents receive an SMS text message if their child is absent and the College has not been notified that morning via Absence Line (ph 9788 2601)
- Child protection and reporting
- Child Safe Standards
- Codes of conduct
- Driver register
- Internet and digital technologies
- Parent Complaints
- Parent Payment Policy
- Progression Year-to-year transition.
- Student engagement and inclusion
- Student dress code
- Visitors to Schools In the interests of safety for your children and College staff, visitors must report to reception in the main Administration Office upon arrival onto the College grounds. This is required regardless of whether or not an appointment has been scheduled. Protocols must be followed for health and safety reasons and to assist in the event of an OH&S issue or emergency that may require an immediate response, evacuation or in the event that a future investigation is required.
The Victorian Government also produces a Schools Reference Guide which provides information, legislative references, regulations, policies and guidelines that assist in the governance, management, administration and operation of schools. This information can be found at http://www.education.vic.gov.au/management/governance/referenceguide/default.htm